13 June 2011

LNS EXCLUSIVE: Giggs got brother's wife pregnant


Ryan Giggs' sister-in-law, Natasha has spilled more beans - the Manchester United winger made her pregnant during their eight-year affair!

Natasha realised she was pregnant shortly before her Las Vegas wedding to the footballer's brother, Rhodri and said she was "a million per cent" sure it was Ryan's.

Ryan then gave her £500 (RM2,500) for an abortion.

"It was awful. I was crying. All I kept thinking was, 'I'm getting married to Rhodri next month and I'm pregnant to Ryan, his brother'," she told the News of the World. "Ryan told me straight off, 'You know there's only one option - a termination. We can't ruin everybody's life'.

"I was due to fly out to Las Vegas to marry Rhodri within weeks and I knew I couldn't possibly marry him while I was pregnant with his brother's baby. Going through with the termination was horrendous. Even though I was with Rhodri and loved him, I had feelings for Ryan.

"He got back [from holiday] the day before the termination and arranged to meet me at Worsley Cricket Club. I remember it was a roasting hot day and Ryan came on his push bike. He was in his shorts and sunglasses and handed me £500 (RM2,500), saying that was all he could get out."

No comments: